My room is officially bare. My mom and brothers drove up this afternoon to help me move out. I had everything ready to go, just needed a massive car to put it in. How I fit SO much junk into a tiny, tiny room, I will never know. I'm just glad the miserable part is over with. All I'm left with is my bedding and curtains, one suitcase of clothes and toiletries, and a lamp.
Waaaaaay back in August, I moved into Oak Hall in the Village. This place has been good to me. I'll be sad to see it go, but guess what.... I'll be back here next year! (just one building over).
[My little dorm room when I first moved in]
Two more exams to go, and summer will be aaaaallllll mine. Good news! I got a 97 on my Biology exam which gave me an A in the class! Sure wasn't expecting that! Dr. Lishak, my biology professor, is truly the best teacher I've ever had. He made each lecture so interesting and worth-while. I'm sad that I won't get to go listen to him every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 to 9:50 anymore! Oh well, life goes on. Big thanks Lishak for making my day!!
[I feel ya kid!!]


No comments:
Post a Comment