Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Been A While

Well, since the last time I posted, I started my JUNIOR year of college. Gosh... My first post was freshman year! Time fliesssss. I've been telling myself that I'm going to blog about our most recent South Africa/Malawi trip like every day. That obviously hasn't happened yet. I'm gonna have to make that a good one, so it may take some time to put together! Here's a couple pictures from the trip for now.




Ahhhh looking at these pictures makes me want to go back!! I love Africa so much. It was such a blessing to have my whole family with me this time. I really enjoyed that!

Different subject. I switched my major from Math Education to Health Services (Hospital) Administration back in the Spring. So far, I'm loving it! I only have one HADM class but it's extremely interesting to me. This is a very good sign.

I really like being a Junior. It's kinda cool being an upperclassman, but I don't have all the pressure of being a Senior. I mean it would be cool to go back to Freshman year and have everything be new and exciting, but I like being settled. And I still love Auburn more than I ever thought possible. Seriously, to all you high school kids, come to Auburn. You WILL NOT regret it. Auburn is the greatest town with the best, best, best people you will ever meet. I am so thankful the Lord lead me here!

Finally, in case you haven't jumped on the bandwagon and downloaded Ben Rector or NEEDTOBREATHE's new cd's, go ahead and do it now! Here's a preview of Ben's Album, and a song from "The Reckoning." Guys, for real, listen to them!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...