It's official! Annie Stephens is my Big Sister! I am so excited!! Aaaaand I have a twin.. Jenna Le Heard! She's precious!!
[Me, Annie, and Jenna Le]
Most of the groups revealed who their Little was by taking off clothes until they had a white t-shirt on with the girl's name. The last group, Annie's, had our names written on boys underwear! Haha it was preeeeetty funny! Hilarious actually!
[The Reveal!]
[Me, Annie, Jenna Le, Virginia, and her little, Allison]
I feel like all of the fun stuff is over, but really, IT'S JUST BEGINNING! Formal is tomorrow! Eeeeeekk!! It'll be fun for sure. Then we have a break Saturday.... I can already tell I'm going to be super super lazy. Whatever. Finally, initiation on Sunday morning and the Feast of Roses is Sunday night. After all that, I have 2 and a half years of fun fun fun stuff ahead! Be looking for tons of pics to come. If you can't tell, I'm super excited right now! :)
Last night, our pledge class had a progressive dinner with the seniors. We were in 4 groups and rotated between houses that served appetizers, salad, dinner, and desserts. We all know I loved that food! It was so much fun. Progressive dinners are the best!
[My group at the last house... After making smores!]
I have been such a typical college student this past week. I can't even think if I have homework or not, or when I have quizzes and tests... NOT GOOD, but it's okay because I'm having so much Alpha Gam fun!
Just wanted to write a short and sweet post. I'll be sure to update after the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment