Thursday, December 2, 2010

Break From Social Networking.... Ahh!

Yesterday, I came to the realization that about half my life is spend on the internet.  That includes, but is not limited to, Facebook and Twitter.  I say to myself that I'm going to check Facebook "real quick" and then study or be productive, but that "real quick" seems to always turn into about 2 hours.  So, on a whim, I deactivated my Facebook and deleted Twitter from my phone.  I didn't totally delete Twitter because I know I'll want to return to it one day, just minus the constant tweeting and checking my phone every 3 minutes for updates.  And although all I have to do to get FB back is log in, it's easy not to because I know that nobody is writing on my wall, commenting on pictures or status', or sending me messages.  Can't stalk people anymore, though.

With all that said, it's been a sad, lonely, boring, uneventful, strange, social network-less day for me.  I kinda miss it, but I'm going to hold out until finals are over!  Let's see how this goes.

I decided to turn to my blog more for the time being.  Maybe I'll post more, or maybe I'll forget like I always do.  Really, all I need to be doing is studying....... I'm sick of it already!  Can't wait for finals to be over so I can go homeeeee and not have a single thing to worry about!! :)

Speaking of Christmas break, I'm watching The Santa Clause right now!  LOVE this movie.  It's definitely the most-watch Christmas movie of my life.  Here's a little preview of this Disney masterpiece in case you forgot what it's about!


Time to hit the books and finish watching this movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...