Dear Olivia, Jessica, Elisabeth, and Sarah,
Don't kill me.
Love,
Sally
A couple days ago I came across some pictures that the girls mentioned above and I took this time last year. Put a nice camera around us and we'll go to town! Okay, we may have gotten a little tooo into it, but we had fun! And yes, we wore fur coats. (Thanks Jen!) We tried really hard to get Weston to be our male model but he was very, very, very against the idea. Too bad. Maybe next time..... which will be this Christmas break, I assure you. Anyways, for your entertainment, here's a little peak into our photo shoot (How perfect are they?!?! Kills me!).... We'll start with Olivia the beautiful.
Well, there ya go. Maybe some new ones will appear after the break. Who knows?
By the way, I always have so much fun with those girls! No matter what, they're always so fun and encouraging to be around. Best friends for life!!
My favorite song at the moment is "Hello World" by Lady Antebellum. Aside from the fact that the parts about the kids don't really apply to me, I love the lyrics.
Traffic crawls
Cell Phone Calls
Talk radio screams at me through my tinted window
I see a little girl, rust red minivan
She's got chocolate on her face
Got little hands, and she waves at me,
Cell Phone Calls
Talk radio screams at me through my tinted window
I see a little girl, rust red minivan
She's got chocolate on her face
Got little hands, and she waves at me,
yeah she smiles at me.
Well Hello World
How you been?
Good to see you my old friend
Sometimes I feel, Cold as steel
Broken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little hope in a little girl,
Well Hello World
How you been?
Good to see you my old friend
Sometimes I feel, Cold as steel
Broken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little hope in a little girl,
Well HELLO WORLD
Everyday I drive by a little white church,
its got these little white crosses like angels in the yard
Everyday I drive by a little white church,
its got these little white crosses like angels in the yard
Maybe I should stop on in, say a prayer
Maybe talk to God like he is there
Maybe talk to God like he is there
Oh I know he's there, Yeah I know he's there
Well Hello World
How you been?
Good to see you my old friend,
Sometimes I feel as Cold as steel
And broken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little grace, little faith unfurl.
Well Hello World
Well Hello World
How you been?
Good to see you my old friend,
Sometimes I feel as Cold as steel
And broken like I'm never gonna heal
I see a light, a little grace, little faith unfurl.
Well Hello World
Sometimes I forget what living's for,
And I hear my life through my front door,
and I'll be there,
oh I'm home again
I See my wife, little boy, little girl, Hello World
and I'll be there,
oh I'm home again
I See my wife, little boy, little girl, Hello World
Hello World
All the empty disappears
I remember why I'm here
Just surrender and believe
I fall down on my knees
Oh Hello World, Hello World, Hello World
Well, I better get to studying.... Exams are zero fun. Byeeeeeee.



No comments:
Post a Comment