First thing I said after sitting down: "Hey guys, I'm just gonna have to lay this on the table right now. We're gonna take a picture so I can put it on my blog." Cute Austen.
After Lifesong (the new name for our little college choir), we stayed for church and heard the Joy Singers. This sweet group of senior adults sang lots of patriotic songs and just melted my heart!! So precious.
I wanted to go to dinner at Sushi Cafe, but the boys wanted Street Cafe because it's more saucy/greasy/buttery/cheap. Anyways, they lucked out and Sush was closed. Sooooo our reenactment of a typical high school Sunday night was complete after a reaaaal filling dinner from Street Cafe.
To Jonathan, Austen, Olivia, Jess, Kristen, and Goodson. I miss being with you all every week. And Austen, darling, it was fun being a couple for an hour. Love you guysss!
Here's some pictures from our weekend at the lake... If you're interested.
P.S. The reason for the title... This is my favorite song that we used to sing in choir. It's in our folders to sing for Lifesong, but we haven't gotten to it yet. I'm waiting anxiously.
No comments:
Post a Comment