The FBC youth group recently returned from their annual choir tour. This year, they went to Chicago.
Jealous. Choir tour was always SO much fun for me.
I developed the best friendships over those 8 days each summer, and will never forget all the fun and sweet memories. During my high school years, we went to
Washington, D.C.,
Canada,
Miami, and
Vermont. No matter where the tour was, it was a blast.
I'm gonna be honest for a second... Jessica and I always said that we felt
so cool being a part of choir tour because people thought that WE could actually sing.
Yeahhhhh if only they could hear the noise that was coming from my mouth. When someone would tell us, "You sounded great!!," our little
hearts would fill with joy.
Well guys, guess what! We FBC college students are about to have the opportunity to feel like we have angelic voices once more..... Yes, THEY'RE STARTING A COLLEGE CHOIR! It's only going to last until early August, but word on the street is that we'll be having a
mini choir tour. To say the least,
I'm pumped. Call me cheesy but anything that helps me relive my youth makes me happy. Olivia, Jessica, Claire, Kristen and I are ready to start rehearsals!!
Don't worry, I will be sure to keep each of you posted on the dates of our performances and how many solos I have. I'm thinking 5.
Yeeeeeee can't wait!!
Washington D.C. 2006
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada 2007
Miami, Florida 2008
Barre, Vermont 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment