Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin!!!

Okkkkk most of y'all probably know how much I love Justin Bieber.. Not in a creepy "in love with him for real" way, but I just think he's so sweet and precious and such a great guy! So, as I get ready to go to class and get back a test that I most likely failed, I just wanted to write a Happy Birthday post for my boy.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIEBS!!!

Brook and I before his Birmingham concert in December.

He can sing AND play the piano!! Love it.

Such a great dancer...

I mean, how cute is he?!?

If you haven't seen it, go watch it TONIGHT.

Lastly, a couple model shots.. <3 ya Justin.

Here's my favorite song of his.. It's not on iTunes yet, but you can watch it on youtube any time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...