Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Remember Me?

This one goes out to my mom and Virginia, the only two people who ever tell me I need to update my blog. Hope y'all enjoy it.

So much has happened since my last post. Quick update: I passed all my classes, school got out for summer, I had a super fun/relaxed 3 months, I was a leader at FBC youth camp and had the best time ever, I moved back to Auburn (in the Village... miss good ole' Owen), went through rush for the second time.... YAY I'm an Alpha Gam! Go squirrels!, and that pretty much sums it up.

This year has already started out MUCH different and MUCH better than last. I am finally settled in the place where I am most happy. I hate to always tell people that I didn't like Alabama, but I'm sorry, I didn't. Auburn is the one and only place for me and I am so thankful to be here. It's so weird being a sophomore. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I am almost a junior which means I'll be a senior the next year, which means I'll be GRADUATING the next year! Oh my goodness where is the time going?!? Moral of the last sentence: seize the moment! I can't let this time go by without enjoying every second and making the most of every opportunity.

Soooooo, this blog entry is somewhat of the turning of a page. It's time to get out there and make some memories and then come home and blog them! I always feel like I have to write 10 pages in my blogs but that's just plain dumb! A short entry is better than no entry at all!

Ok, this post is getting out of hand. I think I better go to sleep now. It's initiation week, and I'm waiting on my second clue that gives me hint to who my Big is! Yippieee I can't wait until Thursday to find out the mystery! Then formal is on friday, and Initiation early Sunday morning. What a fun week!

I'll end with a few pics of sophomore year so far. Love you all!


[Bid Day Squirrel Pic!]

[My AMAZING Pledge Class on Bid Day.]

[Clemson Pep Rally.]

[Typical, beautiful Auburn sunset. Arkansas State Game.]


[Rave Social.]


[Psychedelic with John Stuart.]

[ESPN GameDay!... We stayed up ALL night.]


[Clemson Game.]


[South Carolina Game.]


[Super excited about the win over South Carolina! And about being on the Jumbotron!]


[Trinity Homecoming. Gotta love it!]

[Alpha Gam Alumni Dinner. Best meal I've had in a while!]




3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you updated! Welcome back to the blog world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happy that you wrote on your blog again! Now I'll have to start checking again every day! I love seeing you so happy!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!! It is about time! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...