I have one more test to take, and I literally, cannot, for the life of me, focus. (This excludes the 4 exams I have next week). Calculus III, I'm hating you right now.
I tried the library..... Didn't open my notebook until I was there for an hour and a half. Then I moved to a different spot... And worked one problem. Now I'm back in my room and it's 12:30. My backpack is still zipped. And of course, I resort to blogging: My go-to for procrastinating.
Where has my motivation gone?? Hmmmm... It's fading. Tomorrow might not be the best day for me!
Actually, let's be real. It'll be a great day no matter what. If I fail this test, it's okay because at least I'm done with class for the year! Why not be positive, right?? :)
I am declaring right now, to all of you followers, that I WILL study, and study a lot, and study everyday, for my exams. Don't let me forget.
9 days of sophomore year left......... Wow.


No comments:
Post a Comment