Monday, April 18, 2011

Ohhhhhhh the Memories!

As I was looking for one single picture from graduation to put in my last post, I came across about 10 albums from senior year at good ol' Trinity. I couldn't help but dedicate a whole post about how great senior year was. Here ya go.....

[The Class of 2009...]

[Sweet Friends]

[The one day I could participate in Homecoming... Stupid allergic reaction.]
[Sa Sa, Kristen, Becca, Carroll Anna, and Me]

[Homecoming Tshirt]

[Pshhhhh yeahhh.. That worked out, didn't it Kristen?]

[SO typical. Cam, Hanson, and Austen]

[Jessica, Anne, me, Becca, and Kelly at Austen's birthday party.]

[Go Cats.]
[Brook, Sharon, Stevi, Carroll Anna, Becca, me, and Kristen]

[Halloween...... Definitely wish I could pretend like this costume didn't happen.]
[Jessica, Caroline, Sa Sa, Kristen, Becca, Becca, Carroll Anna, and Me]

[Senior Progressive Dinner at Jessica's house! I don't even care that moms are in the way, because I miss moms being around all the time.]

[Love yall]
[P.S. Remember when Mrs. Dennis fell?]

[Seniors in South Pacific]

[Great mems in this pic!!]

[National Honor Society.... all we cared about was the food, to be honest.]

[Every day in Bible, Patrick and I tore our cups.... and saved the pieces.]

[Just a normal day in Journalism.... Gosh I miss those days!!]

[Who knows....]

[Camellia Ball Girls]

[Goodson, Olivia, me, Jessica, Becca, Jack, and Caroline at Meagan and Jordan's party!] 

[Josh, Anne, Mary Darby, me, and Patrick...... at the "SENIORS ONLY!" party..]

[DEFINITELY miss uniforms! Getting dressed for class took zero thought.]
[Mary Darby, me, and Tyner at lunch.]

[Journalism Seniors! ... Like the Bama shirt??]
[Ike, Josh, Anne, Ragan, Christy, Hanson, Jack, Stephen, me, and Cam]

 [Nothing better than a TPS baseball game!]

[Some seniors after a playoff game.]

[Boys, do yall miss our weekly candy and poems?!? Better say yes!]

 [State Championship! In my opinion, y'all won.]

[Love this so much.]

[Senior Sunday at FBC.... I miss Sunday School every week with each of you!]

[Me, Jess, and Sa Sa at Baccalaureate!]

[I miss my Alabama friends!]
[Patrick, me, Anne, and Josh after Graduation.]

[This one, more than all the rest, makes me want to cry the most. It seems like just yesterday that my class graduated... And in a few weeks my brother's going to be getting his own diploma. Will and Weston, I can't believe you are this old!! Time flies.]

Besides the people I see all the time, I miss you all so so so much! I love each one of you and can't wait to see you again! And I guess you can go ahead and say it, this is such a typical Sally thing to do... Whatever. :) I loved my high school years, Trinity Presbyterian School, and all of the sweet friends I got to spend 7 hours a day with.

Guess I'll go map out my future now.... 

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...