I am in love with spring right now. I would stay outside every hour of the day if I could! I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't have allergies... Seriously, you could put pollen IN my nose and nothing would happen.
This Friday night we had our spring formal, but it's called Swampwater. "Swampy" was tons of fun!! Before the dance, we went over to Clayton's house. All the girls made an appetizer or dessert and we brought it all together and feasted. We stayed there for a while then went out to the Grand National Marriott and partied all night! I took Goodson, and it was a lot of fun! Here are some pics. I really wish I had of taken more... I'm slacking!!
[The girls before Swampy at Clayton's!]
[Virginia, me, and Annie!]
[Goodson and I]
This coming up weekend I'm going to Birmingham, and then the next weekend Alpha Gam is going to a Braves game! I'm super pumped about both of those things!!
Better go study for my history test that I have tomorrow... Uhh I hate tests. :(
Ok, and P.S.... Have y'all been watching American Idol lately?? Ummmmm everyone on there is AMAZING. I talk about this all the time, but I'm seriously obsessed with this season. If you get a chance, either watch it one night this week or listen to some of the songs on iTunes. You won't be sorry! My favorites are Paul McDonald (Auburn alum. War Eagle!), Lauren Alaina, James Durbin, Scotty McCreery, and Casey Abrams. That's a lot.. and I love the other ones too. Ok, that's all.



No comments:
Post a Comment