Thursday, April 21, 2011

Almost Easter :)

I'm about to head to my last Biology lab, then hit the road for Montgomery!

I am just so excited about Easter. I love everything about this wonderful holiday. The colors, the baby chicks and bunnies, the great meal on Sunday, and of course the fact that Jesus defied all odds and rose from the grave!!

I remember buying these precious things when I was younger from Pier 1. Anybody know if they still have them?? I was obsessed!

How cute is this little thing?

Here's one of my favorite Easter/everyday songs... I know you've all heard it. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok first off take Justin Bieber off of this blog, even though i am kind of starting to like his music it is only right for a boy not to like Justin Bieber. Second off i just want to say ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And third off i do like the movie Narnia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...